RESOLVE has a number of existing contract vehicles which allow us to respond rapidly to the needs of federal agencies. RESOLVE is a pre-approved, federally qualified vendor with the General Services Administration (GSA) and has established MOBIS rates and schedules. We also hold various Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts enabling government agencies quick access to our pre-qualified experts.
Conflict Resolution and Facilitation
RESOLVE uses the following federal contract vehicles as well as our own contracts. You can use these contract vehicles for our conflict resolution services:
- MOBIS—RESOLVE is listed under MOBIS service number category 874-1, “Integrated Consulting Services.” Our contract number is GS-10F-0401R.
- EPA Conflict Prevention and Resolution Services Contract—The US Environmental Protection Agency maintains a roster of approved providers for conflict resolutions services. Many RESOLVE staff members are on the roster, and any federal agency can use the contract for RESOLVE mediators and facilitators.
- REPLACE – RESOLVE is a member of the ECODIT consortium that has been awarded the USAID Restoring the Environment through prosperity, Livelihoods, and Conserving Ecosystems (REPLACE) IDIQ. This contract offers the opportunity to work with USAID on a range of RESOLVE issue areas, including biodiversity conservation, climate change, sustainable agricultural intensification, environmental enterprise development, and resource-based conflict mitigation and management.
Partners interested in using either the REPLACE or SRA contracts should contact , Dana Goodson, a RESOLVE Senior Facilitator, at dgoo...@resolv.org.
RESOLVE is also listed on a number of rosters. Anyone can find our mediators on these rosters.
- National Roster of ECR Practitioners—RESOLVE staff are registered on the roster of the US Institute for Environmental Dispute Resolution (US IECR), a federal program, which contracts for neutral environmental conflict resolution services for other agencies
Peer Review and Scientific Support
RESOLVE provides (through our own staff and our network of over 1,000 scientists) scientific and technical support on a wide variety of issues. These scientists can provide advice, carry out field studies, and prepare planning documents. Peer Review is an important part of this program, and RESOLVE’s network provides access to experts in many fields. RESOLVE also holds the following IDIQ and contract vehicles to provide for scientific support and peer review services through our Collaborative Science Program:
- Department of the Interior IDIQ–RESOLVE is currently contracted through 2017 to provide on-call, independent scientific support to the Department of Interior and its agencies. We have provided such services to the US Fish and Wildlife Service, the Bureau of Reclamation, and others.
- Environmental Protection Agency Toxicology Peer Review and Risk Assessments IDIQ—RESOLVE is currently contracted through 2017 to provide on-call, independent scientific peer review and risk assessment services to the Environmental Protection Agency Office of Research and Development on scientific/technical peer reviews of documents and materials related to chemicals and toxics.
Partners interested in using any of these vehicles should contact RESOLVE at 202-944-2300 or i...@resolv.org.