The National Environmental Health Partnership Council (NEHPC) strives to support healthy people by working for healthier environments. The Council brings together diverse stakeholders to help expand and sustain awareness, education, policies and practices related to environmental health.
The Council strives to:
- Build a collective voice in support of priority environmental health issues.
- Foster and coordinate activities to advance environmental health.
- Communicate new information and research to support better and more effective environmental health programs, practices and policies.
- Promote ways to leverage current and future resources to maximize the impact of environmental health activities.
- Generate momentum and build greater public awareness of the role that environmental health plays in sustaining and promoting human health.
The NEHPC is led by:
- Laura Anderko, Alliance of Nurses for Healthy Environments
- Jack Rayburn, Trust for America’s Health (TFAH)
APHA and RESOLVE provide logistical support to the Council.